Tired of working every weekend night? Looking for a second job in the mornings? Half Day Cafe, serving perhaps the best breakfast and lunch in Cincinnati, is seeking Servers to join the team both in Wyoming and at our new location in Mason/Deerfield Township, opening soon. Help us provide our guests with amazing service and a selection of fresh and interesting food in a friendly neighborhood setting!
Server Job Summary:
Servers at Half Day Cafe ensure all guests are provided with exceptional prompt service. Servers describe menu items, assist in making food and drink selections, take orders, deliver food and beverages, and assist fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction!
- Prefer a minimum of 2+ years serving experience in full-service restaurants
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive, and have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Our customers are not just here to have food cooked for them; they are here for the community and experience.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment within a team
- Protects establishment and guests by adhering to sanitation, safety policies
- Greets and welcomes guests, inviting them back as they leave
- Transmits orders to kitchen by recording guests' choices, identifying patrons' special dietary needs and special requests
- Responds to additional guest requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process and is responsive at all times
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed, replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs
- Basic math skills
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed
- Continuous use of hands and arms, bending, reaching and twisting
- Weekend morning availability is required
Join Half Day Cafe in the Server position!