- in and provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay.
- Audit and balance reports from the day shifts.
- Schedule guest wake-up calls and reservations for the following day.
- Verify that all EOD work has been performed by other departments.
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed.
- Answer phones and place reservations.
- Run EOD computer functions so they are complete by the end of the shift.
- Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process reservation cards.
- Balance cash drawers and record receipts.
- Facilitate the deposit of guests' valuables in hotel safe.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.00 /hour
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma