Get more of what you want: from first-rate training and development programs to a supportive and team-oriented atmosphere where hard work is recognized. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the right job for you.
The Hardee's General Manager is ultimately responsible and accountable for all restaurant activities and assumes complete responsibility for the restaurant as necessary. The GM works to ensure that all activities are consistent with and supportive of the restaurant’s business plan. The GM ensures all employees (Shift Leaders, Crew Trainers and Crew Persons) are performing their job responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job descriptions.
- Models and creates an environment that ensures a positive Guest service experience.
- Responds positively and quickly to Guest concerns.
- Hires high quality people
- Ensures all employees are trained and empowered to deliver total Guest satisfaction.
- Continuously improves the skills, knowledge and morale of all employees.
- Train, coach and provide regular performance feedback (positive and corrective)
- Makes a continuous effort to maintain a fun and enjoyable working experience in the restaurant at all times.
- Develops and executes the business plan (key elements include fiscal responsibilities, manpower planning and local restaurant marketing) for the restaurant.
- Utilizes labor effectively to meet budget.
- Responsible for financial results
- Executes company-wide marketing programs
- Enforces all labor laws (federal, state and local).
- Upholds company food safety, food handling and sanitation requirements, to ensure the health and safety of our Guests and employees.
- Is of high personal integrity and treats all employees with honesty, respect and dignity.
- Is performance oriented and driven; clearly communicates performance expectations, measures performance results, recognizes and rewards good performance and is intolerant of poor performance.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary plus bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company paid disability and life plans
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid vacation
High school diploma or equivalent.
3 – 5 years in a restaurant management position
Able to work a standard 47 ½ - 50 hour work week; able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively. Able to work the days and hours as designated (scheduled) by the District Manager.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Basic knowledge of computers.
- Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, scheduling and P & L management.
- Organizational, planning and time management
- Team building skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Work long hours.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work around heat.
- Work around others in close quarters.
- Move throughout the restaurant and observe restaurant operations and employee work performance.
- Able to lift 50 – 75 pounds comfortably.
- Work with various cleaning products.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- QSR restaurant management: 3 years (Required)