Westar Foods, Inc. owns and operates over 30 Hardee's Restaurants throughout the Midwest. The Hardee's General Manager achieves sales growth through maintaining the highest standard in quality, service, and cleanliness while maintaining focus on maximizing profits.
Salary range is $38,000 to $55,000 per year depending on experience plus bonus potential
Restaurant General Manager JOB FUNCTION:
- Interview and hire sufficient staff to operate the restaurant to company standards and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Schedule staff to accommodate guest flow and speed of service standards
- Control payroll to meet company labor cost standards
- Train and develop shift managers and crew
- Maintain a harmonious and cooperative working relationship with all staff. Provide coaching and discipline as warranted
- Conduct team meetings with management team and crew to discuss operational procedures, promotions, safety, security, training and recognition for outstanding results
- Maintain an adequate supply of products and items necessary to operate the restaurant.
- Control inventory to meet company GAP standards
- Produce reports and records based on company standards and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Maintain building and equipment using proper operating, cleaning, and preventative maintenance procedures and guidelines
- Responsible for all cash handling within the store and ensuring cash handling procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that personal appearance for self and crew meet company standards without exception.
- Model professional behavior with guests and staff at all times.
- Ensure all sanitation, safety and security policies and procedures are recognized and enforced to ensure a safe environment for all
- Perform other tasks as directed by the District Manager and at all times represent Westar Foods, Inc. in a positive and professional manner
Restaurant General Manager REQUIREMENTS:
- Qualified applicants must have current experience as a Restaurant Manager with three years recent experience as a General Manager in a quick service dining concept.
- Experience in management positions in a fast food restaurant
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong leadership skills with supervisory experience
- Exceptional, proven Customer Service skills
- Comfortable in a problem solving position in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in using computers, MS Office, and email
- Comfortable with planning, budgeting, scheduling and P&L management and financial analysis
- Ability to manage a million dollar business
- Must have professional references, submit to a background check and drug testing
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record required
We offer competitive starting pay, bonus potential, an excellent benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and 401k) and advancement opportunities as we continue to grow.
Apply online at www.workatwestar.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- restaurant management: 3 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)