The Salesforce Analyst will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of our CRM system based on the various user group needs. Candidate must be self-driven and able to translate business requirements and technical specifications into functioning solutions for rapid development.
- Responsible for screening user community requests and providing recommendations for enhancements and modifications to improve system performance, operational efficiency, internal business processes, and reporting.
- Manage administrative support resources to outsource mechanical tasks where appropriate.
- Leverage developer support resources to ensure recommended solutions and improvements align with best practices and are implemented thoughtfully and efficiently.
- Responsible for user administration, including configuration of profiles, roles & permission sets to control access to data and facilitate workflows.
- Responsible for coordinating regular system backups and maintaining data integrity and system security through periodic evaluation of licensed users and permissions.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Monitor application storage usage, and archive data as needed.
- Build process maps and document existing & proposed system workflows.
- Periodic training of user community on existing & proposed system workflows.
- Regular communication of development plan, timelines & progress to manager & user community.
- Collaborate with Global Administrator to translate SOPs into system workflows.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of system administration or related experience. In lieu of this, 1 year of experience with Salesforce administration.
- Proficient with various configuration aspects of Salesforce (or related) including building custom apps, reports, dashboards, workflows, and page layouts, and using data loader to backup/export and upsert/upload information.
- Strong problem-solving & critical-thinking skills, with ability to think outside the box and propose unique and creative solutions that challenge the status-quo in a thoughtful and respectful way.
- Understanding of development best practices, including proper use of the sandbox prior to deploying changes to production environment.
- Detail-oriented self‐starter with strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills with enthusiastic personality.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global team.
- Basic understanding of relational databases.
- Computer literate and proficient in standard MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, OneNote, Teams.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM-201).
- Knowledge of custom-developed functionality in Salesforce platform (objects, flows, process builder, etc.).
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce administration and/or CRM related tool
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 15 years (2004-2018) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 90th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaii’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (13) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides, on average, more than 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, and over 260 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom