Healthstat is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation’s rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Healthstat’s professional providers aid employees with reaching personal health improvement goals. Our positions offer a unique opportunity to be directly involved with improving employee health with a singular commitment to wellness.
Healthstat is seeking a qualified Wellness Coordinator looking to be an integral part of our culture where people come first, and we strive to make a difference. Personal health is our priority!! Our clinics generate healthy and happy employees!
Coordinate health and wellness programming that complements the Health and Wellness Clinic maintained by Healthstat, Inc and additional offerings of the client. The Wellness Coordinator will present information about how to improve health, prevent disease, and modify health to employee groups and will serve to coordinate efforts among all client vendors to provide cohesiveness of services and to better engage the client population. He or she will also be responsible for creating and writing educational materials, conducting meetings, and planning informative, interesting, and effective challenges, campaigns, and programs. These duties are carried out for a specific client at its various locations
- Coordinate and promote health, wellness and condition management programs that emphasize the importance of healthy lifestyles. The programs will include step-by-step implementation plans, program details, resources needed, goals for success, and all tools needed to successfully complete the program
- Work in conjunction with the Healthstat clinical staff (PAs, NPs, Health & Wellness Coaches, etc.) to maximize participation and effectiveness of health, wellness and condition management offerings
- Plans and implements creative approaches to employee participation and engagement to improve employee health and well-being
- Conducts and analyzes annual employee needs and interests surveys and develops action- oriented recommendations, and implements the same upon approval by the organization and Healthstat
- Promotes the services and offerings of the Healthstat clinic
- Develop and implement programs to improve well-being of client population
- Plan and/or assist with client wellness fairs including speakers, health-related demonstrations, displays, and video materials provided by local agencies, insurance carriers, local/regional agencies, hospitals, and other resources
- Engages with employees on a regular basis to promote, encourage, and support healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Review client HRA information, as applicable, and consult on wellness information, compliance program design, and effectiveness of wellness programs
- Work with others to identify new opportunities for wellness events, such as creation of walking groups, team events, challenges, campaigns
- Perform research on relevant topics in health promotion and disease prevention
- Keep current on trends in well-being initiatives by developing a network of resources and contacts for the employee population
- Prepare and distribute a list of available community health agencies, hotlines for drug/alcohol abuse, abuse, and crisis intervention to be available to and used by the on-site clinic providers in their contacts with patients
- Coordinate efforts with other vendors (carriers, EAP, etc.) to inform client population of all available resources
- Contribute to and maintain the Healthstat database to stay current on new, innovative techniques to promote health, wellness, and chronic disease prevention and management
- Perform other duties as assigned