United States, Louisville, KY, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
What We Offer…
Competitive compensation starting at $15.00/HR plus shift differential
Up to $1,000 Sign-on and Retention Bonus Package in addition to yearly bonus opportunities
Multiple raise opportunities through yearly reviews and advancing training levels
Excellent benefit package available day one, including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) match with immediate vesting, 11 paid holidays,10 days paid vacation per year, and Tuition Reimbursement
- Operate material handling equipment (low-lifts, reach trucks, forklifts, etc.)
- Ensure accuracy of picking process to properly maintain inventory, create packing slips, and bills of lading as required. Coordinate with shift team to ensure all shipments leave on-time
- Operate various computer systems (i.e. SAP, FedEx and UPS shipping software, Henkel WMS, and standard PC operations (Word and Excel))
- Create domestic documents (i.e. BOLs, packing lists, etc.)
- Generate export documents (i.e. BOLs, SLIs, IMOs, etc.)
- High School Diploma required
- Must pass pre-hire testing
- Must be able to lift approximately 50 pounds from various heights
- Continuously, bend, kneel, reach, twist, walk, and stand during the entire shift
- Must be able to work overtime
- At least 6 months of warehouse/distribution experience
- Previous experience operating material handling equipment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
JOB ID: 19000328