Technicians are responsible for diagnosing and solving customers’ issues, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of the cable television system. Current opening in Bend, OR.
- Monitor and repair signal leakage.
- Maintain tools and converter inventory.
- Maintain records including daily logs
- Accurately complete work orders in a timely manner, maintain, secure and stock assigned vehicle and equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair or replace any defective components from the tap to the connection of the customers’ equipment.
- Replace defective or damaged tap plates.
- Makes necessary repairs and/or adjustments to comply with company and FCC standards.
- Smaller Cable systems may include the following duties:
- Perform underground and aerial construction duties associated with CATV operations including installation of rigid and semi coaxial cable, and pole line construction within overhead plant.
- Restore system service outage as service calls require.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related. experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
***Benefits Not Included***
Job Type: Full-time
- Broadband/Cable Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly