Our newly renovated hotel is seeking full time Front Desk Associate. Hotel experience preferred. Full service hotel-position includes: guest interaction, weekend activity, following all property management procedures and safety and security procedures.
Shifts are 7:00AM-3:00PM and 3:00PM-11:00PM-must be available for both shifts-Holidays and weekends
Benefits include (full time) health insurance/ dental vision/ 401K retirement plan/Hilton travel program
Equal opportunity employer.
What will I be doing?
As a Guest Services Agent, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room.
- >Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests
Please come in to the hotel to fill out an application, preferably between 8a.m. and 6p.m.
Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe
1000 Corporate Drive
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative