Home Care Network, a reputable home care organization with sites across Ohio and Indiana, currently has a position for an entry level Recruiting Specialist in the Canton, Ohio area.
The successful candidate will be a professional, efficient, problem solver who can work independently and be a team player with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Must be efficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Previous recruiting or customer service experience.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Current driver’s license, safe driving record, reliable transportation, up to date insurance card on file.
- Team minded, goal orientated person
- Self-driven and motivated individual.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Essential Functions:
- Reviews staffing requirements weekly and as needed and plans accordingly.
- Conducts interviews and orientations following established processes.
- Maintains daily/weekly/monthly tracking plans and reports.
- Educates self as to industry trends in home health care.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic human resource functions such as compensation, benefits, employee/labor relations, training and development.
- Teams with office leadership to promote quality care for patients in community.
- Participation in meetings as required.
- Review of best practices in recruiting to continually develop and refine current recruiting skills.
- Utilizes agency and community resources appropriately.
- Performs job duties in accordance with agency policies and procedures and professional and community standards.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
- We are seeking a detail oriented self-starter with problem solving skills and a team attitude.
- Previous healthcare experience is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time