Merchandising Execution Associates: We are looking for 1 Full Time overnight hours would be 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. and the Part Time position would be determined at interview but would be overnight hours starting after 9:00 p.m. Both positions are traveling positions the stores are: Mansfield, MA, Attleboro, MA & No. Smithfield, RI
All Merchandising Execution Associates (MEAs) perform in store merchandising service activities such as merchandising projects, planogram maintenance, overhead organization, and display/signage maintenance designed to enhance the customer experience.
- MEAs execute merchandising strategies and ensure products are displayed correctly to drive sales.
- MEAs work in teams, with on-site supervision and provide service to multiple departments in the store. Their focus is on general bay service, projects and product resets while always keeping safety, accuracy and efficiency at the forefront.
- MEAs build and maintain strong relationships with store associates and provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, No Weekends Full Time and Part Time positions
- Create complete in-store merchandising solutions, developing planograms, signage and displays that improve product appearances and customer shopping experiences.
- Night Team Merchandising Execution Associate (MEAs) spend approximately 80% of their time executing specific projects that introduce new items and conducting category resets to enhance the customer experience.
- Typically, 20% of their time is spent building displays and fixtures while utilizing basic hand tools in addition to refreshing display material/signage/brochures.
- Some general bay maintenance will occasionally be required.
Over Night MEAs may be on a traveling team typically service multiple stores typically within a 30-mile radius.
- Mileage reimbursement is available for travel positions and must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Typical schedule is Monday- Thursday, 10 hour shifts Full Time and Part time position hours would be around 20+ a week.
Must be 18 years or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States
Please refer to our website at Careers.Homedepot.com to review the complete job description and if you meet all of the qualifications please go to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Retail Merchandising: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Overtime often available: