Owl Restaurant Management LLC—Maintenance Technician
About Owl Restaurants LLC
We are the owner and operator of 10 Hooters Restaurant locations throughout New England and New York. We have been in operation since 1993.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Various hands-on maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the buildings, diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as electrical, plumbing, flooring, carpentry, furniture, exterior structure and kitchen equipment.
- Monitors the maintenance and up-keep of all mechanical equipment in the buildings including, but not limited to HVAC, plumbing & electrical.
- Recommends the repair or replacement of any interior and/or exterior areas needing attention.
- Performs service requests in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintenance Technician must be willing to work some evening, weekend and on-call shifts as necessary.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have an understanding of mechanical and electrical systems and functions.
- A minimum of one years hands-on maintenance experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- Must be detail and multi-task oriented and possess strong motivation, team building, customer service and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver’s license
- Mechanical Certifications are a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Medical / dental / vision insurance available, paid vacation, sick days, personal time,
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- HVAC Certification (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)