The Supervisor, Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician accurately fills and counts medications. The Supervisor, Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician works within thorough, prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; collaborates with management and top professionals/specialists in selection of methods, techniques, and analytical approach.
The Supervisor, Mail Operations Pharmacy Technician ensures inventory levels are adequate for dispensing by working with the inventory supply team. Decisions are typically are related to schedule, plans and daily operations. Performs escalated or more complex work of a similar nature, and supervises a group of typically support and technical associates; coordinates and provides day-to-day oversight to associates. Ensures consistency in execution across team. Holds team members accountable for following established policies.
- Supervises a team primarily comprised of non-exempt employees or contingent workforce including directing daily work activities/priorities, time tracking, people recruitment and development, cost management and workforce planning.
- Utilizes knowledge and experience to provide on-going training and support to team members.
- Helps team achieve goals and has responsibility for personnel issues, including required discipline.
- Facilitates team meetings
- Strives to be technically proficient in department operations.
- Provides assistance to the team in situations that require problem resolution.
- Assures proper planning when implementing process improvement or systematic changes, by involving up and down stream partners and support teams in decision making.
- Researches and provides root cause and corrective action plans as necessary.
- Leads and empowers direct reports in a way that supports the growth and development of both competencies and contributions.
- Conducts performance reviews, motivates team members and create strategies to boost productivity.
- Sets performance goals and project deadlines that align with the company’s larger plans.
- Ensures employees adhere to company policies and legal regulations.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician and Registered with State of Ohio
- 4-6 years of related experience
- Experience in team leadership or supervisory position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Great organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team
- Excellent time management, analytical skills, and problem solving abilities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Previous supervisory experience in a mail order setting.
Scheduled Weekly Hours