About Humphries Poli Architects
Humphries Poli Architects (HPA) is a professional corporation founded in 1994 with a
commitment to leadership in architectural design excellence. We create livable
communities through buildings that ennoble the site, inspire the participants, sustain the
resources, and bring joy to users. Notable achievements include the AIA Western Mountain
Region Firm of the Year, AIA Colorado Firm of the Year, and the AIA Denver Firm of the
We are located in the thriving Uptown neighborhood and offer a fast paced and fun place to
Humphries Poli Architects is currently seeking an Interior Designer to support projects
ranging from libraries, schools, civic, multi-family and mixed use projects.
This person will assist in the day to day work associated with the design and production of
interior planning, design, and production.
Responsibilities include attending client meetings, creating and managing budgets and
schedules, sourcing fabrics, wall coverings, furniture and other materials and working with
the team to prepare formal board presentations. This person will report to the project
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide project administrative support to designers and managers
- Assist in managing projects
- Develop strong relationships with vendors
- Assist in producing a schedule of materials
- Assist in requesting pricing of FF&E for budgetary purposes
- Assist in preparing client presentations
- As a part of a project team prepare schematic, design development, and contract
Basic Qualifications:JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Assist in library organization
The candidate could have anywhere from 5-20 years experience.
What HPA is looking for is a great culture fit and a team player.
Basic Qualifications:A Top Candidate:
The best candidate will be able to work with multiple teams on varied
project types. Organization is a must.
- Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Interior design experience in libraries, schools, civic facilities, retail, office and
multi-family or mixed use projects preferred.
- Technical proficiency in Revit and Microsoft Office. Within Revit: knowledge
creating drawing sets, families and schedules.
- Strong written, verbal, planning and prioritization skills.
Success will be based on organization, planning, and project
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
- Half Day Fridays 4/9 1/3 days
If this sounds like the position for you, please send your resume, salary requirements and
work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with Interior Designer in the subject line.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Humphries Poli Architects is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will
receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or
federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability,
pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual