Meet and greet all incoming clients. Ensure that the reception/front desk area and telephones are being covered properly. Persuade clients to schedule a complimentary consultation for treatment services in concert with the Ideal Image sales process and in accordance with established sales goals. Foster and nurture positive relationships with clients. Ensure all procedures, practices, client interactions, and environmental factors unequivocally promote and achieve a favorable client experience.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interacting with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Checking clients in and out of their appointments, pulling charts and filing.
- Answer phones and schedule client appointments.
- Master a basic understanding of each service offering.
- Upsell new areas/services to current clients in order to hit individual monthly target.
- Assist with local marketing events as needed.
- Act as liaison between face skin and body specialists and treatment providers.
- Collecting and handling payments.
- Confirmation and follow up calls.
- Knowledge of Salesforce (data entry, usage etc.)
- Ordering office supplies.
- Assist with new clinic openings as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.