Summary: The experienced maintenance technician will be responsible for completing the duties required to maintain the physical integrity of each restaurant through the implementation of preventative maintenance and/or repair and responding to the maintenance needs of the individual restaurants. This position would be responsible for facilities maintenance for multiple stores in NC (13) and SC (3) and travel to these stores is required. Would recommend having a work vehicle.
- Maintain a high level of excellence in the overall appearance of all facilities.
- Show pride in your job, company and brand in all of your work.
- Make regular visits to assigned locations to perform general repair and maintenance of all equipment, the building
- Carpentry, painting, cabinetry work, drywall work, tile work, etc.
- Position requires work on coolers, freezers, refrigeration systems, HVAC units, exhaust fans, small motor belts, light banisters, doors
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Light electrical
- General Handyman
- Perform cleaning duties after completing work on equipment, building and grounds: (clean up after yourself)
- And any other duties as assigned.
- Previous general maintenance experience in a restaurant environment
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and tools involved in the repair of restaurants
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Must have the ability to perform multiple tasks
- Health Insurance Available
- Earned Paid Vacation
- Auto Allowance
- Phone Allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off