Now hiring for Servers at the Marysville IHOP!
Apply online today or apply in store.
Previous serving experience is preferred, and must be able to provide hospitality with a smile!
To serve food, drinks, and to accommodate guests' needs in a courteous and timely manner.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Delivers food and drinks to guests using IHOP’s team delivery system.
- Greet guests, answers questions, makes suggestions regarding food, drinks, and service.
- Interacts verbally with all guests creating a friendly and upbeat atmosphere.
- Relays orders to service bar and kitchen via the point-of-sale computerized register system.
- Observes guests and responds to any additional requests.
- Presents guest check to each table and accepts a form of payment. Makes correct change and/or completes the proper charge card procedure.
- Participates in the clearing and resetting of dining room tables.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off of the floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the restaurant.
- Transports plates, glasses and baskets to and from dining room, service bar, and the kitchen about 30 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Other duties as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- serving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marysville, WA (Preferred)
- Food Worker Card (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly