Recruiting Coordinator at International Asset Management Firm
The successful candidate will join a 4-person administration team, reporting directly to the Head of Global Recruiting. The Recruiting Coordinator primarily provides broad support to all activities relating to firm’s talent outreach, sourcing, interviewing and hiring programs. In addition, the Recruiting Coordinator may assist with general HR team tasks and assignments, as required.
- Maintain talent pipeline/ATS system – incoming resumes, recruiters and candidates calls/actions, interviews, feedback, profile, candidacy updates
- Screen candidate resumes and batch for hire manager presentation reviews
- Coordinate candidate interviews – calendar invites, candidate interview confirmations, reconciling interview schedule adjustments and cancellations, and managing interview logistics
- Coordinate all pre-hire background and other first phase hire on boarding processes
- Coordinate candidate travel and housing logistics
- Undergraduate degree.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant administrative support or recruiting support experience is preferred. Ideal work experience will include knowledge of basic recruiting practices, calendar management, client relationship management (CRM) or applicant tracking systems (ATS) software, or other related experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Customer service-oriented – high level of care, keen listening skills, and pleasant manner
- Strong attention to detail and ability to edit/proofread
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-through skills
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly and accurately to requests for data
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and network job sites is a plus
$70-85k plus an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans and a retirement savings plan.