Warehouse Jobs – Up to $11.00/hr
Integrity Staffing Solutions is looking for smart, reliable and hardworking associates for warehouse jobs in Indianapolis, IN.
Corporate Way Opportunity Center
6000 Corporate Way
Indianapolis, IN 46278
For directions from your location to our Opportunity Center, please click here
Up to $11.00 per hour. As an employee of Integrity Staffing Solutions you may also be eligible for medical and dental benefits.
Shift schedules vary and you may be required to work 40+ hours per week. Shift scheduling options might include part time shifts, day shifts and night shifts and may change without notice.
Integrity Staffing places qualified candidates to work on assignments at warehouses on a temporary basis. Assignments vary in length. There is no guarantee to the length of the assignment. Length of employment is based on client’s business needs which can change.
The Warehouse Employee is responsible for accurately picking and/or packing orders in accordance with customer and company standards. This position may work in each pick or case-pick, co-packing, assembly–line functionality.
POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Picks, packs, and/or sorts orders in an accurate and productive manner.
- Assembles kits, labels product, and other direct value added activity.
- Operates manifesting stations.
- Performs basic inventory counts, kitting, packaging, and other miscellaneous activities as required.
- Communicates to supervision any issues affecting the general conditions of the work area.
- Is knowledgeable of work instructions and rules, basic equipment maintenance, etc.
- Is knowledgeable of housekeeping expectations and maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned—including roles of other positions in the warehouse.
- Complies with all company inventory control and security procedures.
- Complies with all government and company safety rules.
- Reports safety issues promptly to management.
- Utilizes a variety of equipment such as manifest stations, scanning equipment and remote access terminals, pallet jack (manual and powered), packaging equipment, etc.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- No previous experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. They are:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to successfully complete any pertinent skills testing.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. They are:
- Ability to stand and sit for periods of time and to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Must have strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity.
- Ability to push, lift, carry, pull, and/or throw up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in and adapt to both hot and cold environments.
HOW TO APPLY
We are currently accepting applications for our talent pool. If you want to be sent notification as soon as positions become available please complete your application now.
Please bring identification to establish your right to work in the US. An example would be a driver's license or state ID along with a social security card. If you would like to see a listing of acceptable identification, please click here
About Integrity Staffing Solutions
We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great.
As an equal opportunity employer, Integrity Staffing Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may click here to be assisted by one of our representatives.