A Manager in Training will be put in a training program to become a Store Manager. You will be trained on the following:
Successful Store Managers are responsible for providing leadership to ensure the store delivers outstanding customer service, meets all operating objectives, sales, and financial goals, and follows company policies and procedures.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining exemplary customer service within the store and establishing special business relationships with our customers so they will choose to do business with us rather than our competitors
- Implements strategies to meet store goals and objectives
- Recruits, develops, and motivates store employees to exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Establishing a strong customer service/selling culture to maximize sales
- Ordering, bank deposits, and booking.
- Marketing within your community to increase market share and store revenues
- Resolving customer complaints for increased customer satisfaction
- Controlling labor hours, cash, store audits, and shrinkage
- Help maintain a neat and clean store environment for our customers and employees
- Other duties as assigned
A minimum of one year management experience in industries such as hospitality, financial services, retail and restaurant
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- High School graduate or equivalent with a college diploma preferred
- Ability, willingness, and comfort to engage with customers
- Ability to develop positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong desire to exceed corporate initiatives and inspire excellence in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve and work with with minimal supervision
- High-energy, collaborative management experience
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be able to work any area of the store (both inside and out) when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing, walking and repetitive use of hands and arms the entire workday.
- Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Position requires the ability to handle exposure to food and cleaning chemicals on an hourly basis.
- Must have the ability to work a minimum of 45 to 60 hours a week.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to be on call 24 hours a day.
- Must manage a number of projects at one time and handle frequent interruptions to meet the needs and requests of customers