Jersey Mike’s Subs- Shift ManagerShift ManagerBecome part of Jersey Mike's vibrant organization!
Grab hold of our powerful positive energy with a Jersey Mikes ready-to-take-off career that is fun, fulfilling, and rewarding!
If you like to have fun, banter with people and enjoy sharing your life than working at Jersey Mike’s may be for you. Besides learning our business and pleasing people with our great authentic sub sandwiches, you'll learn a whole new level of social decorum to take through life.
Jersey Mike's was built on a strong sense of community and an outstanding commitment to the personal growth of our people. If you enjoy being part of something special in a strong cultural and spirited environment than bring your energy and come grow with us!Principal Responsibilities and Key Activities:Shift Managers
take an active role in the total management of a Jersey Mike’s store / operation. In conjunction with the General Manager (GM) and Assistant Manager (AM), Shift Managers key responsibilities include:
- Helping to lead operational excellence and the guest experience
- Providing coaching to team members to improve performance
- Ensuring the shift is appropriately deployed to exceed hospitality and guest standards
- Understanding and complying with all procedures and policies
- Leading and modeling all cleanliness, safety and sanitation standards
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Training and Development
- Advancement Opportunities