Associate - Treasury Sales Support
Corporate Client Banking - Chicago or Dallas
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Commercial Banking offers clients the convenience and vast banking network of Chase, combined with the thought leadership and global financial capabilities of J.P. Morgan. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, equipment finance, real estate finance, treasury services and provide clients with access to the investment services of J.P. Morgan.
Commercial Banking Treasury Solutions
Treasury Solutions delivers cash management, trade, liquidity and commercial card capabilities that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today. Our TS platform is recognized as among the best in the industry, and we are committed to investing in a seamless, global operating model that differentiates us in the market. As a leading provider of global treasury management services, we offer innovative ways to save time and money, keep pace with our changing industry and deliver a full range of solutions to help clients achieve their Treasury objectives.
Corporate Client Banking
The Corporate Client Banking Treasury Solutions Team is a leading provider of global; cash management, liquidity and commercial card capabilities. We develop, implement and deliver a full range of solutions that help clients with, $500 Million to $3 Billion million in revenues.
The Treasury Solutions Support Associate is an integral member of the Treasury team who is responsible for contributing to new sales targets and to the achievement of portfolio growth objectives. The position is primarily geared to providing support to Treasury Management Officers (TMOs) for initiating implementations, ensuring correct billing, compiling information for relationship reviews, guaranteeing proper internal controls and policies are followed, and supporting ad-hoc requests in coordination with the Treasury Solutions Sales Associate, TMOs and other internal partners.
This role allows an individual to develop working knowledge of Treasury products and skills over time for a successful career within many Cash Management functions (including Treasury Services Sales, Implementations, Risk and Controls, and/or Client Service).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with client call preparation by creating relationship review materials, account schematics, pulling account analysis statements
- Initiate implementation requests for new business with new clients
- Own process for simple implementations (e.g, host-to-host)
- Join weekly implementation calls for complex/ongoing implementations
- Coordinate with client service and implementation; provide day to day oversight of implementations and client change requests
- Submit billing information; including billing adjustments
- Support ad-hoc requests (e.g., billing inquiries, list inquiries, mailing lists)
- Provide change readiness support for internally-focused CMR alerts and facilitate follow-ups as necessary
- Participate in process improvement initiatives designed to improve workflow resulting in an enhanced client experience
- Assist with the creation of pitch material on ad-hoc basis
- Apply required control procedures
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Strong interest in working with experienced Treasury partners in order to recognize a client's cash flow needs and apply appropriate banking solutions
- Demonstrates the ability to understand Treasury Services products, pricing philosophy, and billing process and procedures
- Strong drive/ambition to develop into an individual contributor salesperson
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with the ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
- Time management, organizational and planning skills with proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and superior analytical and quantitative skills