- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Human Resources Management or related discipline, and 2-3 years of HR experience in heavy industrial construction supporting field/project personnel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Project planning and organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality and exceptional customer service (i.e. listening, follow-through, willingness to help).
- Flexible - ability to adapt to changing policies, procedures, priorities or work environments.
Duties and Responsibilities: (including but not limited to)
- Prepares offer packets, coordinating pre-employment drug screenings, background checks, etc.
- Facilitates employee onboarding process & mobilization to site to include gathering required documents and payroll authorization.
- Assist with data entry or data review within HR related systems as required
- Provides administrative support to all HR Management team members to include special projects, researching and reporting for projects, tracking and monitoring processes and functions, and developing and implementing recommendations for process improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Contract
- Human Resources: 4 years (Preferred)