Are you looking for a fulfilling new position in your community? Help support local students by applying to be a Substitute Cafeteria Worker and/or Substitute Custodian in Iberville Parish (including Plaquemine, White Castle, Maringouin and more)! This is a rewarding opportunity that offers flexible scheduling and a wide variety of perks including weekly pay and more.Â Choose one or both positions depending on your interest and availability!
- Food Service - Prepare and serve meals, wash dishes, after meal cleanup, etc.
- Custodian - Sweep, mop, vacuum, trash collection, light maintenance work, light buff/wax floors, and other cleaning duties as requested
- Maintaining high ethical standards and professionalism
Substitute Cafeteria & Custodian Requirements:
- Frequent walking, standing, and stooping
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds as needed
As a Kelly Educational Staffing employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Local KES staff to support your needs
- Both daily and long-term sub opportunities
- Summer employment opportunities
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
If you are passionate about helping others and looking to advance your career, apply now.
Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®), a specialty service of Kelly Services®, is the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education talent management solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 7,000+ public, private and charter schools across 35 states. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management, in addition to after school program staffing, and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 2.8 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each school year Visit kellyeducationalstaffing.com for more information.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.