Please apply online at www.Kirklands.com/careers
The primary responsibility of a Team Member is to provide a fulfilling shopping experience to each and every customer utilizing the BE Great service model while assisting with all aspects of operations and merchandising in their store with partnership and direction from the management team. Areas of focus include sales and profit growth, expense control, promotional, merchandising execution and exceptional customer experience through the execution of our “A” service. This position requires a high level of comfort in building rapport through customer interactions.
- Responsible for driving profitable sales through “A” service, protecting company assets and support of the Company Handbook during their shifts.
- Strives to meet and exceed store targets and goals by engaging with each and every customer during their shifts.
- Follows direction and coaching from the store management to overcome obstacles that may prevent the store from achieving the targets and goals.
- Supports high performing teams that can accomplish company goals, initiatives, and priorities, by execution and providing feedback of “A” service.
- Takes personal accountability for both individual and team performance.
- Models the way, protects company branding at all times by treating all internal and external customers in a respectful and professional manner during their shift.
- Assists in execution of all strategies, change initiatives, and business opportunities directed by the store management team.
- Maintains high commitment and demonstrated support for company initiatives.
- Takes initiative during every shift to make every customer experience special and support a positive culture.
- Reports to shift with a professional, positive, can-do attitude at all times.
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds or more on a regular basis.
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to stoop, bend, climb and lift to stock and retrieve merchandise from stockroom and sales floor on a regular basis.
- No experience necessary, customer service experience preferred.
- Energetic, results oriented and competitive with a drive to succeed.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings.
Interested? Apply online at www.Kirklands.com/Careers
Job Type: Part-time