Full Time General Dentist
Company Website Posting
Location: Baltimore, MD
- Provide a full range of clinical general dental services to patients; diagnose dental conditions and plan oral health care in consultation with patients
- Ensure treatment plan is reviewed with each parent and informed consent is granted for treatments rendered
- Educate patients and parents about improving oral health care
- Appropriately administer dental anesthesia
- Conduct necessary record-keeping and charting specific to patients
- Repair decayed and broken teeth by placement of various restoration techniques and materials and when necessary, extract teeth
- Provide leadership and direction to dental assistants and dental hygienists in all areas of patient treatment
- Adhere to all federal and government regulations, including the state dental board rules and regulations, HIPPA and OSHA regulations
Send resume to Andrea DeDominicis, Director of Talent Acquisition, Dr. David M. Vieth 2, PC d/b/a Kool Smiles, 1090 Northchase Parkway, SE, Suite 150, Marietta, GA 30067.
- Must have DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Must currently hold or be eligible to obtain: a valid license to practice dentistry in MD valid malpractice insurance, CPR Certification, and NPI provider number
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled