At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
Korn Ferry is searching for a Recruiting Coordinator to support one of our RPO clients. Significant in scope with a defined delivery period, the Projects team addresses a specific talent acquisition need at a certain point in time.
The Recruiting Coordinator will play a critical role in the Talent Acquisition team supporting: interview scheduling, travel coordination and on-boarding logistics on behalf of the recruiters. Our ideal candidate is detail oriented, successful at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously and possesses a strong customer/candidate focus.
Skills & Experience
- Complex scheduling with all levels of stake holders across the globe ensuring candidate engagement throughout the recruitment lifecycle via (phone, video, in-person) including travel
- This person plays a key role in delivering a positive candidate experience by working closely with the recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed, accurate and timely
- Work closely with recruitment team to ensure all interviews are confirmed
- Send HR and/or recruiting-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, letters, offer letters, to include accuracy and data compliance, etc.
- Document, track, and maintain applicant records and status of engagements in the applicant tracking system
- Conduct research and provide support for target recruitment activities
- Provide responsive and proactive customer service via telephone, e-mail, etc.
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruiting function, such as faxing, copying, etc.
- Develop tools and solutions for recurring customer requests. Suggest process improvements to help create efficiencies
- If needed, assist in development of sourcing strategies including job posting, candidate pipe-lining and candidate pre- qualification techniques. Also, partner with Recruiter through the recruitment life-cycle from recruitment kick-off through closure to ensure “time to fill” goals are achieved
- 2+ years of complex scheduling experience
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate team environment
- 2+ years of experience working with various stakeholders at all levels
- 2+ years of experience with standard office software, such as the MS suite and Outlook to include complex scheduling
- 2+ years of experience working in a matrixed –managed environment; ensuring accuracy, timeliness and reporting
- High school diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 1+ years of experience within the staffing, human resources or recruiting industry
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.