$240,000 - $270,000 a year
- Availability: Full Time
- Weekly Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Daily Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Residency Training: Family or Internal Medicine
- Practicing Specialty: Primary Care
- Certification Requirements: Board Certified in Family or Internal Medicine, or Board Eligible within 5 years
- Open to Visa Candidates
- Setting: Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Patient Volume: Seeing approx. 18-24 patients per day
- Seeing all ages of Patients
- Duties/ Responsibilities: Primary Care Services to Rural Population
- EMR: CPSI
Compensation & Logistics
- Permanent, W-2 position
- $240K - $270K Annual Salary Package
- Benefits include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage, CME support, and PTO
- Potential Sign-On Bonus
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Provider Servicesis a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit kpgproviders.com!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Primary Care Physician: 1 year (Preferred)
- California (Preferred)
- DEA (Preferred)
- Board Certified (Preferred)
- BLS, ACLS (Preferred)
Overtime often available: