Are you an educator seeking a position that provides cutting-edge educational experiences to change kids' lives? If so, Indianapolis Lighthouse Charter School is the right place for you! We are currently seeking an innovative, energetic and committed After School Turtoring to join our team for the 2018-2019 school year.
Please submit your application or send your resume directly to Alyse Lewis, Director of Talent Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
- Indianapolis LCS is an established K-6th grade school striving to make positive changes in public education in Indianapolis.
- We are currently seeking lower elementary candidates interested in after school tutoring opportunities.
- All licensed teaching candidates interested in a school focused on rigorous academics, restorative practice and innovative lessons will be highly considered.
Will you be the next strong addition to our 2018-2019 team of change-agents in the classroom? Find out by applying now!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience in an urban public school or charter school setting preferred
- Required state teaching certification/licensure preferred
- Strong desire to work within an innovative, urban educational program
- Mission Focused
- Driven towards Excellence
- Results Oriented
- Culturally Proficient
- Collaborative Colleague
- Constant Learner