The Assistant Manager works productively and supervises restaurant Colleagues to ensure the perform their jobs responsibilities so the restaurant achieves customer satisfaction and profitability during their shift.
What we offer:
-Flexible work schedule
1. Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time goals, according to the Customer Service Standards, the Priority Guidelines, the telephone and front counter station procedures and if necessary, the Remedy Process.
2. Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are served to customers as described in the Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook and as shown on the job station helpers.
3. Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars policies, procedures and standards for conduct as outlined in the little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
4. Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards for restaurant image are maintained as directed by management and as required by the local health department.
5. Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as defined in Little Caesars Orientation and Training Handbook.
6. Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
7. Performs the tasks associated with food, paper, labor and utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure compliance.
8. Completes all daily paperwork neatly and accurately as described by the Operational Resource Guide or as directed by management.
9. Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing the restaurant, appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies appropriate parties in a timely fashion.
Nature and Scope
The Assistant Manager receives direction and training from the Restaurant Manager and Co-Manager, the Basic Operations Career Path class, and Little Caesars training materials. The Assistant manager is responsible for supervising other Colleagues and
provides adult supervision to Colleagues less than 18 years of age. During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach Colleagues to work proficiently at their assigned stations, and then follow-up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner according to Little Caesars procedures.
The Assistant Manager must abide by all state and federal laws, OSHA and EEOC requirements, as well as practice and enforce all Little Caesars policies and procedures. They utilize all cost control tools and processes ensuring the goals of food, paper, and labor are achieved during their shift. They ensure each shift is prepared to meet the needs of their customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is satisfied with the service and product they receive.
Please discuss the job responsibilities with your Restaurant Manager. Detailed lists of each stations responsibilities and duties can be found in the “Operational Resource Guide.” Types of equipment used can be found in the “Operations Manual.” Your Restaurant Manager will discuss the essential functions, which are normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
The Assistant Manager will be scheduled to work according to our business needs and therefore no guarantee of hours can be made. This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical work such as: lifting, squatting and standing for long periods of time.
To perform the functions listed in this job description, the following tasks will be required:
1. The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
2. The ability to reach and move items from as high as 6 feet and as low as 6 inches off the ground.
3. The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and correctly (sheeter machine, VCM, sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers, spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register, etc.)
4. The ability to apply pressure to cut through products and/or clean equipment/utensils.
5. The ability to count, separate, and weigh all types of food products and inventory items.
6. The ability to effectively communicate to customer and co-workers (reading, speaking, hearing, writing, etc.)
7. The ability to understand directions, instructions, and product specifications.
8. The ability to process and complete customer orders.
9. The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice standard operating procedures.
10. The ability to successfully pass required training programs for certification
11. The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results and projected business needs.
12. The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
13. The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and deadlines.
The Assistant Manager must:
1. Previous experience in restaurants, retail or a position involving customer contact is preferred.
2. Be at least 18 years of age.
3. Possess a high school degree and possess basic math skills
4. Be interviewed by a supervisor and/or franchise owner.
5. Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal relations skills.
6. Be dependable, hard working and have the ability to work under pressure and stressful situations.
7. Be able to work a standard schedule of approximately 20-40 hours per week and be able to perform all essential functions of the job.
8. Have successfully completed Basic Operations Class and passed the solo open and close shift evaluations.
9. Possess a valid driver’s license from the state of residence with a driving record maintained within company guidelines. Possess a reliable vehicle and auto insurance a primary to complete daily banking and delivery responsibilities as directed by Manager or Supervisor.
10. The US Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each colleague provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Job Type: Part-time
Hours per week: