The Crew Member works productively as part of the restaurant team and performs their job responsibilities in such a way that all the products they make are of high quality and customers they serve are satisfied.
CREW JOB DESCRIPTION:
Crew Members need to work in cooperation with other Crew Members and management to achieve restaurant goals. Due to the nature of our business, Crew Members will be scheduled according to our business needs and therefore no guarantee of hours can be made. This position requires physical work such as; lifting, squatting, and standing up for long periods of time on any give day.
Please discuss the job responsibilities with your manager. He/She will review the essential job functions, which are normally defined as the fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
Due to the active role the Crew Member plays, this position requires physical work such as:
1. A Little Caesars Colleague must be at least 16 years of age.
2. Dependable, hard working and the ability to handle pressure situations and stress.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to express a positive attitude towards others.
4. The ability to understand and follow direction and instructions.
5. The ability to perform the essential functions of the job.
6. Previous retail or customer contact experience preferred.
7. The US Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that each Colleague provide documentation that proves their eligibility to work in the United States.
Please Note: Little Caesars reserves the right to change, modify, suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the job duties outlined above, at any time and without advance notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time