General Managers are responsible for providing leadership to teams, creating a positive environment, leading by example, providing exceptional customer service, building sales and controlling cost. This a FUN and FAST paced environment! We offer excellent compensation and benefits.
Here's What We Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation package (base salary, bonus potential)
- Benefits package following the first 90 days of employment
- Paid Vacation accrual based on tenure
- Continued professional development and advancement opportunities.
We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
The General Manager will be scheduled to work approximately 46-50 hours each week sometimes more based on current staffing needs. 4 dinner shifts are required (8pm). The General Manager must have full availability throughout the week and on weekends. This position requires a hands-on style of management and physical work such as: lifting, squatting and standing for long periods of time. Qualified candidates must:
- Possess a minimum if two (2) years management experience achieving at least assistant manager in a quick service restaurant, or one (1) year management experience in a full service restaurant.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Posses a high school diploma or equivalent
- Have a working knowledge and proven track record of building sales and controlling costs.
- Possess a strong management, team building and communication skills.
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Be dependable and hardworking with the ability to handle stressful situations
- Be able to provide documentation that establishes eligibility to work within the United States
Job Type: Full-time
- General Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 4 years (Preferred)