First of two levels of Help Desk support responsible for providing troubleshooting assistance and support related to specific software and peripherals used by corporate and franchisee stores around the world in support of the Caesar Vision POS product. Logs inquiries and responds to basic queries, runs diagnostic tests, isolates problem, determines solution and/or fix needed to resolve the issue on simple issues. Where possible implements the solution or guides the caller to how to implement the solution. Escalate more complex problems to more experienced staff and/or Supervisor. This position is part of a team of Help Desk professionals supporting software solutions to stores.
- Provide client support and technical assistance for basic incoming queries and issues related to the computer software and hardware.
- Analyzes issues, asking appropriate questions and problem-solving methodologies. Walk the customer through problem-solving process and attempt to isolate the problem and identify solution, if possible. If unable to solve the issue, refer issue to more experienced staff.
- Troubleshoot problems as well as provide application support to end-users.
- Follow-up with client to ensure issue was resolved to their satisfaction.
- Provide excellent client service to corporate and franchisee stores.
- Respond to queries using phones, email or other methods of communication.
- Provide basic instruction and support to clients with computer peripherals related to Caesar Vision product.
- Log all issues identified in Service Now call tracking system.
- Report all trend calls to Supervisor.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a customer service call center and/or a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a technical, help desk environment.
- Evidence of knowledge and experience with call center software.
- Customer, client or call center environment experience with the ability to problem-solve with customers and an understanding of when to escalate questions or issues.
- Evidence of the ability to be collaborative with, and communicate clearly and effectively, with all types and levels of store personnel who contact the help desk.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, ask questions, follow-up and address client concerns.
- Evidence of customer focused orientation with excellent phone etiquette and experience dealing with frustrated or difficult customers.
- Must demonstrate experience in a fast paced workplace and ability to be flexible and responsive.
- Evidence of ability to communicate technical information to non-technical store personnel that contact the help desk.
- Evidence of organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Proven ability to function in a team environment, supporting team members when needed.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience with restaurant or quick service restaurants/franchisees troubleshooting problems.
- Experience with Service Now call tracking system.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, headsets.
- This position requires supporting clients on various work schedules that include 24 x 7 support to International stores/franchisees.
- This position is in a call center environment where there are multiple phone conversations, computer equipment noise.
Job Type: Full-time
- help desk: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative