MFC is seeking an Items Analyst Associate Manager for a position in Orlando, Florida at the Depot Support Facility (DSF):
1700 Tradeport Drive
This position requires supervision/leadership experience with a broad background in military aviation and avionics supply chain management support, and a proven track record of dealing directly with customers.
Additionally, strong depot support operations / field supply chain management operations skills are desired to be able to identify and implement new and existing performance based logistics strategies to increase support performance to our customers.
The position will be responsible for managing employees, to include setting schedules, work priorities, generating metrics, staff certifications, and resolving conflicts real time which might impact performance and therefore, our customer.
Candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Asset management efforts, stock control of assets valuing over $500M
- Inventory efforts at the DSF and various offsite locations
- Analysis of supply posture, identification of excess inventory and execution of inventory reduction plans
- Creation of standard processes and desktop procedures
- USG/international contract closeout efforts
- Communication with customer in support of inventory reconciliation
- Process improvement initiatives
- Creation of Depot Repair Forms (DRFs) for repairs at multiple locations
- Transportation support of production and engineering efforts.
- Manpower budget management, reviewing weekly variances and analyzing trends.
- DSF inputs to various proposals
- Oversight/support of PHST efforts
The candidate will be required to:
- Work within the AFC Logistics Operations team and interface for field supply efforts on post-production activities for multiple customers.
- Handle performance reviews, hiring, disciplinary actions, and other personnel related activities.
- Serve as the spokesperson for the organization relating on significant matters relating to the program.
- React quickly under pressure, dealing with a broad customer and Lockheed Martin base.
- Successfully interface with senior levels of management and customers.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
- Professional experience supporting logistics and / or depot operations.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and Full Spectrum Leadership attributes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills and the ability to effectively work within a diverse workforce.
- Ability to interface with a variety of information technology logistics applications.
- Previous leadership experience working with exempt salary, non-exempt salary, and represented employees.
job.QualificationsLockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.EXPERIENCE LEVEL: