It's time you worked for someone who will give you the tools to learn, grow and be what you want to be - both personally and professionally. We're looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
Job Benefits include:
- Flexible schedule
- Free food and food discounts
- Paid training and career advancement.
- McDonald's offers the opportunity to build and develop your individual and teamwork skills. We also offer tuition assistance and scholarship opportunities.
- 2+ years QSR experience
- 2+ years of restaurant experience in a leadership position
- Current ServSafe certification
- Advanced understanding of all full-service restaurant operations
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to coach, train and motivate employees
- A clear background check and drug test
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Directs and coordinates staff in providing customer service.
- Reviews and acts upon customer requests, complaints and inquiries.
- Responsible for maximizing sales, transactions, and profits within the restaurant. Controls food cost, labor cost and store expenses, monitors and corrects inventory/cash shortages and operates within established budgets.
- Coaches/Trains employees and secondary management personnel within the restaurant to ensure compliance with merchandising, operational procedures, food handling, sanitation, and administrative requirements.
- Evaluates performance and implements disciplinary procedures as required.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties. Ensures that the restaurant is in compliance with all appropriate local, state, and federal regulations regarding hours of work, wages, age restrictions, and fair employment laws.
- Completes accurate daily, weekly and monthly inventory counts to determine inventory shortages.
- Enforces Quality Service and cleanliness standards as required.
- Responsible and accountable for the facility, its overall physical image, maintenance, equipment, inventory.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Indeed Hire and McDonald's are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- restaurant leadership position: 2 years (Required)
- QSR: 2 years (Required)
- Atlanta, GA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)