Professionally and effectively interface with customers and company sales representatives to handle a variety of pre-sale or post-sale service functions. Point of contact for customer queries and resolution. Provides customer services relating to sales, sales promotions, installations and communications. Ensures that good customer relations and seamless turnaround in problem resolution are maintained and customer claims, product orders and complaints are resolved fairly, effectively and in accordance with the consumer laws. May answer questions and provide prompt information related to potential concerns. Develops organization-wide initiatives to proactively inform and educate customers.
Key Responsibilities 100 %
1. Handle inbound order-taking calls/order entry and perform basic cross-selling duties. (Place orders and educate customers of the basic products and services available to them. Work with a sense of urgency and organization to ensure correct order is placed in accordance with distribution center deadlines.) 39%
2. Research and process credits to customers for stocked returns, damages and other issues. Follow correct procedures and compliance guidelines, such as hazardous materials, cold chain compliance and pedigree, to determine and document accurate reasons for credits, issue customer credits, and organize the logistics of returned product, effectively communicating with customer and sales throughout the process) 26%
3. Respond to basic customer inquiries regarding products, pricing and basic back order reports in a timely and professional manner 25%
4. Provide customers requested documents (MSDS, catalogs, invoices, POD’s) and samples 5%
5. Managing customer and product data within the system. Communicating with cross-functional departments in order to coordinate customer service 5%
1+ years customer service experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
General Office Demands; Large percent of time performing computer based work is required.McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!