McKesson is looking for a corporate communications professional specializing in digital media, communications and organizational change messaging in the Information Security and Risk Management (ISRM) Program Office. The position reports to the Information Security Communications Director. The resource in the role supports initiatives associated with McKesson’s Information Protection program which includes:
- Manage and deliver end-to-end process for CISO, Board of Directors, and workforce communications.
- Use appropriate channels and digital media to drive awareness and engagement in the Global Information Security Program. This includes executive writing, monthly newsletter, preparing executive presentations, Board of Directors presentation, annual reports, and security awareness material.
- Support the production of ISRM leadership meetings, including agenda, content, and meeting logistics.
- Maintain ISRM SharePoint sites and Yammer content.
- Support drafting, editing and releasing internal communications; tailoring the message and narrative to Business Units and ensuring talking points resonate with various stakeholders
- Maintain ISRM communications release schedule; work on a regular basis with McKesson’s Corporate Communications team to ensure alignment with other enterprise efforts
- Assist in developing and generating programs to increase security awareness and other branded security programs
- Track internal customer service survey results
This role also supports the Office of the Chief Information Security Officer. This position does not have direct reports.
5+ years in professional services such as digital media, communications, organization change, executive writing, or marketing for corporate communications. Fortune 500 experience preferred.
- Excellent ability to capture, discern, and write from the voice of the customer; leveraging skills that develop strong user experiences
- Excellent communication, analytical and planning skills to manage the implementation of organizational change activities, information security controls and services
- Demonstrated experience effectively leading and managing collaborative, service management solutions across disparate functional teams
- Experience successfully delivering programs and/or multiple projects on-time and within budget based on agreed upon scope and business goals
- Strong ability to influence or negotiate with stakeholders dealing with competing priorities
- Capable of anticipating needs and driving clarity on expectations
- A solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to exercise good professional judgment
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge of the healthcare and software industries; information security
4-year degree in communications, organization change, marketing, event coordination, or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to Disability_Accommodation@McKesson.com. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!