Responsible for obtaining new and managing existing Video, HSD, Phone Business Accounts as well as Commercial MDU (multiple dwelling units).
- Meet/ exceed monthly sales quota in Commercial Video, Data and Phone sales as defined in quota document.
- Meet with multiple dwelling units, apartments, local businesses, colleges, hotels, ect. And secure contracts for all areas of service (cable, digital, internet, and phone).
- Enter and maintain all leads and accounts in Dynamics.
- Prepares and initiates proposals to new Business prospects.
- Ensures that accounts acquired receive the best possible customer service after the sale is made.
- Resolves any contractual concerns that might occur during the course of the service agreement.
- Compiles and examines all DU account records or assure timely renegotiation to subscription rates.
- Utilize on a daily basis Dynamics for the management of leads through account deployment.
- Prepares and forwards various progress reports to the appropriate manager.
- Completes required documentation, reporting and filing of service contracts.
- May be required to follow up on delinquent commercial accounts and assess commercial account address serviceability.
- Maintains ongoing relationship with commercial customers.
- Other functions that may be assigned.
Preferred Experience/ Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Two years outside sales experience preferably business to business.
- Commercial telecommunications sales experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast- paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Valid drivers license and satisfactory driving record required.