Midwest Family of Companies – Midwest Community
Full-time M-F Day Shift
The Midwest Mission for its’ Day Service Specialist is to provide person-centered, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
A Rewarding Opportunity
- No experience required
- On the job training for
- CPR/First Aid
- Medication Delegation
- Adult Day Support
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Our team has years of experience and takes a step by step approach to train new employees.
- Career development and advancement opportunities; when management positions become available, we look to our own team first.
- Bring the right attitude, we will train you for success.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Interact with all individuals and assist with work
- Provide training and helping the individuals to acquire new skills and increase their independence.
- Provide supervision and support in community settings.
- Complete all documents.
- Ensure a healthy and clean work environment.
We Are Looking For Someone That
- “Can DO!!!” positive attitude
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Current Ohio Driver's License or State ID
What We Offer You
- Benefit package for all employees
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical insurance plans
- Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Job Specific Trainings and Continuous Learning Opportunities
- Promotion Opportunities
- Person centered atmosphere and an on call administrative team for support
- Incentive Programs
- Company sponsored activities and events
- Additional Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Vacation time
- Health Insurance
www.midwesths.com Under the Careers tab
Other Career opportunities
Midwest Family Career Opportunities
Other positions with similar duties include:
- State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA), Home Health Aid (HHA), Direct Support Professional (DSP), and Direct Care Professional