A booming company in home furnishings is looking for a motivated, reliable and career-driven individual to help the Logistics Lead with the daily logistics within the company. This individual will report directly to the Logistics Lead. who has a hand in virtually every aspect of the operations of the business.
Some of the tasks will be (but not limited to) of the following:
1. Monitoring returns of merchandise for all our distribution centers.
2. Helps the logistics lead to Implement new processes and follow up with the implementation
3. Review report of as-is/returned items on monthly basis for each location
4. Coordinate interstore transfer of damaged/returned/as-is merchandise between the different distribution centers
5. Follow up on implementation of the repair shop in Miami (set up, equipment, meeting to follow up on volume
that is brought and repaired)
6. Weekly meeting with dispatch and customer service to discuss about repetitive issues and monthy meeting with purchasing to report repetitive issues and figure out solution to reduce the amount
of defective or damaged products
7. Help with coordination of the warehouse sales
8. Checking inventory discrepancies and coordination reconciliation with store managers
9. Help the Logistics Lead in different reports for upper management (discrepancies, replacement rates, billing, etc)
Health Insurance Benefits