BARTENDER - BANQUET (OC) JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for beverage and cocktails served to guests at the bar area within a banquet function. Make drinks for cocktail servers and interact with guests, delivering the utmost in customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mix alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests in a banquet function.
- Draw beer from tap or pour from bottles (if applicable).
- Ensure everyone consuming alcoholic beverages is over the age of 21.
- Conduct inventory control on a daily and weekly basis of stock in the bar area, advising management of requirements for ordering.
- Accept and process payment for drinks and service from guests.
- Clean glasses, counter, bar equipment, ensuring that area is maintained at a high level of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Deliver the highest level of customer service.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
- bartending: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)