Apply This Job
- Customer Service oriented, and friendliness is vital.
- Candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Maintaining and promoting hospitality at all times
- Welcoming and serving guest in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner, both face-to-face and on the phone
- Manage and resolve all guest complaints (and compliments) in a professional and courteous manner.
- Stand for a long periods of time
- Must be able to work under pressure (specially during busy shifts on weekend)
- Capable of accurately handle cash
- Bilingual highly encouraged.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
- Must have dependable transportation
- Must have valid credentials to work in the United States.
- Schedule and compensation to be discussed at interview.
Job Type: Part-time
- Night Audit: 1 year (Required)
- hotel: 1 year (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants of all ages, including older jobseekers