MA8800 - Warehouse Technician
MPW Industrial Services
Apply This Job
- The purpose of this position is to organize and assure efficient operation of Corporate Maintenance Warehouse.
- Assure that all tasks are performed in a safe and efficient method.
- Conduct cycle counts and participate in physical inventory counts as required.
- Initiate purchase requisitions as needed.
- Research items with vendors as required.
- Assist and backup for Shipping and Receiving department.
- Research parts on Mack Spec computer program.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience in warehouse/inventory operation or 4+ years mechanical experience within MPW.
- Forklift experience.
- Experience with JD Edwards or MP2 a plus.
- Effective oral and written interpersonal communication preferred.