Great Behavioral Health opportunity.
LPC, LMSW and LMFT welcome to apply,
Must be licensed by the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners as a Substance
Abuse Counselor, Professional Counselor, Marriage & Family Therapist, Social Worker or other license as appropriate.
One to two years of experience with patient/client care in a behavioral health setting strongly preferred.
Driver's License and Proof of Insurance may be required if requesting mileage reimbursement.
Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, but not required.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides intake, assessment and behavioral health services for referred clients.
- Provides individual counseling services dependent on degree and licensure. For example, if LISAC, can only counsel for substance abuse related concerns.
- Documents and reviews documentation of behavioral health visits
- Oversees and assists each assigned client with individualized service planning and reviews.
- Provides culturally sensitive therapy modalities and develops and provides new services.
- Assists in clinical discharge planning, referring clients to, or providing alternative services.
- Provides consultation and training to providers and staff about behavioral health services and clients.
- Provides reports and utilization management documents to providers and agencies involved in client's care.
- Participates in Behavioral Health team and other quality improvement and staff meetings as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates groups to support program goals and develops structure of content.