We are seeking a Business Office Manager to join our group.
- Manages Business Office Staff and Operations
- Directs and oversees all business office staff, to include hiring and training
- Facilitates and promotes orientation, operational training, hands-on coaching, and other staff development tools
- Gathers and reports accurate data to facilitate and support leadership requests
- Engages in strategic planning activities and implements strategic decisions into operational plans.
- Associates and/or Bachelors degree in healthcare administration, public health, business management or a related field preferred
- Four or more years of experience in Billing and/or Credentialing
- Certified Professional Coder Certification required (can be in progress).