This role will work with other members of the distribution team to increase company profitability and customer satisfaction by:
- Safely receive and store materials.
- Pick, pack and scan orders for pickup.
- Deliver accurate and on-time deliveries.
- Representing the company in a highly professional, safe and cost-effective manner that complies with DOT and other applicable regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare truck for operation by assisting in and overseeing the loading of trucks, securing of items and verifying the accuracy of shipping papers.
- Deliver orders via the most effective route to ensure complete orders are delivered according to established time frames and customers? needs.
- Document delivery, accuracy and receipt of orders by the customer according to company directives and report any discrepancies to company.
- Maintain and monitor truck maintenance and driving record requirements, and maintain required documents for safety, security and quality processes.
- Use electronic and published catalogs to provide product, pricing and availability information to customers.
- Retrieve orders from warehouse quickly and accurately.
- Pulling, filling, packing and setting up orders for delivery or pickup.
- Receive shipments, log into inventory, maintain inventory through audits.
- Follow company policies and procedures