Office Manager & Executive Assistant – Commercial Construction
Do you have an administrative background and experience working in the construction industry? Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats in a setting where every day is different? Then read on, this could be the job for you!
A large commercial construction firm has an immediate need for an experienced Office Manager & Executive Assistant in their Spokane office. The firm has a strong reputation in the industry, are known for their commitment to client service, integrity and quality in construction. They are looking for someone who is self-motivated, organized and is a team player.
This is a great opportunity for an administrative guru to support the leadership, but also be the go-to person in the office for all staff. The ideal candidate has at least three years of administrative experience within the construction industry, a collaborative mindset and exceptional communication skills.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and assist or redirect callers.
- Greet and assist clients and visitors.
- Coordinate and setup company events (ex. communications meetings, baseball game, holiday party, happy hours, etc.).
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Complete and submit Executive expense reports to Accounting for processing.
- Work with management to organize, track, and distribute gifts to clients (ex. seasonal tickets, holiday gifts, etc.).
- Coordinate company training courses; handle logistics for training activities, including venue, equipment, materials for all regions.
- Conduct follow-up to evaluate and measure the results of training for all regions.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents for all regions.
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Scan contract documents for distribution to accounting and operations.
- Communicate with subcontractors to ensure compliance in billing documents.
- Assemble and distribute subcontracts and track through execution.
- Assemble Operation & Maintenance manuals for distribution to clients.
- Make estimating calls to assist Project Managers.
- Opens and distributes mail. Prepares mail and packages for delivery.
- Orders and maintains office supplies.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ years’ previous administrative experience.
- Construction administration background required.
- Strong ability to manage and complete projects simultaneously and under deadlines.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficient with multi-line phone systems.
- Prefer some experience/knowledge of accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year