Organix Recycling was established in 2009 for the explicit purpose of diverting food recyclables from landfills to more environmentally sustainable options. Since then, we have become the largest collector of supermarket food recyclables in the United States, servicing more than 43 states and Puerto Rico.
We are looking for the best Drivers to join our team. As the industry leader in Food Waste Recycling Management, we ensure the fleet is equipped with cutting edge technology. Want to join an exciting company?
- Salaried Position – whether you work 30 or 50+ hours, your wages are covered!
- Dedicated Route – Home Daily
- Average 50-55 hours per week
- Monday - Friday / possible Saturday’s
- Full Benefits: health, dental and vision after 30 days of employment
- 3% employer contribution to your 401k after 6 months of employment
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
- $50,000 in free life insurance
- Eligible for $2,000 in annual Safety and Performance (bonus based on meeting safety criteria) – paid $500.00 quarterly
- Class A CDL – 4 years required license or certification
- Minimum of 2 years full-time verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Operate a truck with e-logs
- Work safely while maintaining compliance
- Ensure all equipment and trucks are clean and free of debris, as we are in the food waste industry