Position Overview: This position is responsible for recruiting, retaining, and developing a high performing and agile workforce and fosters a culture to support it.
Role and Responsibilities
- Review job descriptions; write postings for on-line forums; manage both internal intranet job postings and external job board postings; monitor incoming applications; conduct interviews; maintain the Applicant
Tracking spreadsheet to ensure compliance with the Company’s Affirmative Action policy; coordinate offers of employment; administer applicable
- Coordinates offers of employment (along with any corresponding paperwork related to the hiring process), administers applicable testing and background screens, performs new hire orientations, follows-up with departments such as IT to ensure a successful “on boarding.” Maintains accurate data in HRIS system (e.g. new hires, transfers, promotions, title changes, rate changes, etc). Provides communication to candidates not selected for the position.
- Provides support and training with the Onboarding and Recruiting process. Including but not limited to training on interviewing.
- Conducts exit interviews for employee
- Learns or develops training content in order to facilitate classes, assembles (or orders) class materials, and administrates all aspects of scheduling, record keeping, and reporting related to training.
- Arranges for & coordinates external training as necessary, including processing and coding related payments.
- Assists employees with policy information and interpretation of Company policies and procedures.
Facilitates interventions when necessary to promote a positive experience for all employees.
- Responsible for the maintenance of confidential employment files.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Develops and maintains a monthly maintenance of the OD Scorecard, and achievement of KPIs.
- Serves as primary administrator for SharePoint site.
- Helps to develop and supports Employee Recognition Program by processing awards, posting nominations &/or achievements of employees on the intranet, takes and posts pictures of recognition events.
· Act as the ambassador to the State Office for the Organizational Development team, visiting centers to providing resources, training, and tools to the organization. As well as developing and maintaining relationships with all staff members. · Backs up others in the department as needed. · Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements Required ·
Minimum of 4 years experience in a Human Resources environment and familiarity with state and federal regulations such as COBRA, FMLA, etc. required.
- Minimum of 2 years handling HR functionality.
- Minimum 2 years of employee relations experience.
- Must possess proficient knowledge in MS Office.
- Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Other Requirements
- Must adhere to Agency Values and Principles.
- Upholds the ethical standards of the Agency and 6B-1.001 Code of Ethics of the Education Profession in Florida.
- Follows policies and procedures of the Agency
- Must work evenings and weekends as required to fulfill workload requirements.
- Must be able to travel by automobile, plane, train, etc.; occasional overnight travel may be required