Pinnacle exciting fast paced, rapidly growing company in logistics arena. Pinnacle has a strong team environment with high transparency. We are looking for an individual to assist our Director of materials that will thrive in this culture and is willing to learn and grow with the company.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Data entry with high accuracy.
- Assist purchasing under the purchasing directors direction.
- Creating and maintaining inventory and spreadsheets
- Review Purchasing Orders with Vendors and maintain open lines of communication
- Work with all locations to capture appropriate data then process that data.
- Provide overall support for the maintenance and materials department.
- Able to manage expectations and quickly adjust to changing priorities throughout different levels of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities being driven by various managers and functional areas.
- Driven to constantly learn and adapt to new technologies and solutions.
- Ability to begin and follow through energetically with a plan.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance, 40 work hour week.
- Experience in procurement industry is preferred, but not required
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook) experience required
- Preparation of reports requiring the use of a computer and strong calculative and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform the essential job functions requires certain physical standards to include lifting, reaching, bending, kneeling, ascending and descending stairs, and listening.
- High School or G.E.D. graduate and at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be able to work with all levels within the company
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment